Hobbywing XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 ESC BLHeli32 Dshot1200 6S for FPV
High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
On board 10V &5V BEC , powering different accessories such as FC , VTX ,Camera and LED lights and etc.
HOBBYWING engineering and production staff will continue to review the Xrotor 45amp 4-1 as crucial and important part of our drone racing and freestyle line up. Thus far, it appears that failures outside the normal have some basic usage trends that could be related to the precautions mentioned below.
For all applications, please note the following.
1. Power capacitor must be installed. Every Xrotor 45amp 4-1 includes 2 power capacitors. One larger, and one smaller. The larger capacitor should be used for 5s-6s lipo, the smaller capacitor can be installed for 4s-5s lipo directly on the PCB (ESC), not by a power plug. Failure to use the included power capacitors will result in damage to your ESC.
2. BL_Heli_32 ESC settings can cause damage. Default settings should be used.
3. Motor KV ratings and prop size/pitch combinations recommendations.
- 4s Lipo using 5 inch props up to 2700KV
- 5s using 5 inch props, up to 2450 KV
- 6s using 5 inch props up to 1750 K