iFlight Vector 5 Inch FPV Freestyle Frame
iFlight Vector 5 Inch FPV Freestyle Frame was named after and inspired by American Victor Submachine Gun. This submachine gun is widely used in the US military because of its sci-fi mechanical shape and excellent performance. We are sure that Vector frame is the same!
5mm thick split-arm design ensures flight stability. Different from most top-upper-bottom carbon plates structure frames on market, the main body of Vector is vertical double-sided plates. This kind of frame requires higher stability in structure. It will be too weak if the body is too thin; if the body is too thick the frame might be too heavy. That’s why we chose 3mm thick pure 3K carbon fiber.
It’s dismountable and error-proof inlaid between camera vertical side plates and the frame vertical side plates, which makes the frame a stable and mechanical structure. If you’re looking for a solid mechanical shape frame, Vector is a good choice.
- Sci-fi mechanical shape
- Lightweight design
- Ingenious and sufficient equipment space
- Comes with Gorpo mount and top-mount battery design
- Wheelbase: 225mm
- Frame net weight: 119.5g
- Arm thickness: 5mm
- Top plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Cross-shape plate thickness: 2mm
- Camera vertical side plate thickness: 3mm
- Distance between camera vertical side plates: 28mm
- Distance between body vertical side plates: 26mm
- Body vertical side plate thickness: 3mm
- Antenna mount plate thickness: 1.5mm
- FC Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm,20*20mm
- Support maximum propeller: 5 inch
- Support motor: 22XX or larger size
- Vector 5 Inch Frame *1pcs
- Hardware set * 1bag