Tattu 2500mAh 2S Fatshark Goggles Lipo DC3.5mm plug w/Tester
Tattu 2500mAh 2S1P Fatshark Goggles Battery has high quality, the weigh only about 102g, it can make your Goggles for a long time,
2500mAh battery is a great Fatshark Goggles replacement lipo battery and Frasky Qx7 battery.
Tattu 2500mAh 2S Fatshark Lipo Battery Specs:
Voltage: 7.4V (2S)
Net Weight (±20g): 102g
Size: 73.7*38.1*18.6 mm
Connector Type: DC3.5mm
Tattu 2500mAh 2S Fatshark Lipo Battery Usage:
Tattu 2500mAh 2S1P Lipo Battery Pack with DC3.5mm plug is special designed for Fatshark Goggles and Frsky Qx7.
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FEDEX or USPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service-priority in online shop, like the long warranty period and the lower price for buyers.
4. Energy Density: Specially adapted to each UAV type and RC car/boat/heli type. Very High according to capacity/weight.
In fact we are specialists of High Power Lipo Batteries. It is our unique technology, the highest power of our battery is 100C. Another technology is our batteries are able to be stable discharged simultaneously
5. Low IR: Provides stable voltage until the end of your mission.
6. Safety: Gens ace and its' partners full fill the ISO9001, ISO14001, standards.
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. We will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.